Friday 23 August 2013

Schwarzkopf got2b beach matt salt spray review

I have never had much luck with salt sprays as I have really thick hair which refuses to keep any waves/curls. But I had heard good things about this new product so just had to give it a try!

On the bottle it states the product should create a 'mermaid look - beachy waves, texturize - body - tousle'

You can spray it on to wet or dry hair to create natural beach babe waves. 
Personally I prefer to apply it to towel-dried hair. I spray is on, and the scrunch my hair to help the waves. I also apply a little hairspray to hold the waves as I have really thick hair and the waves tend to drop out really quickly! 
I then leave my hair to dry naturally. Once my hair is dry I then spray a little bit more of the slat spay, scrunch again and add more hairspray just to finish the final look.

Unlike other salt sprays, this product doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. 

I am really pleased that I purchased this product and gave it a try - definitely a thumbs up from me! I love the beachy look and it is so easy to create. 



No comments:

Post a Comment